8.0154 R: Multimedia Research (1/27)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Thu, 25 Aug 1994 20:44:25 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 8, No. 0154. Thursday, 25 Aug 1994.

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 1994 21:44:16 -0400
From: jdg@oz.plymouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: Re: 8.0151 Rs: Multimedia Research (1/34)

I read with interest Robert Brisson's posting. There is one particular
passage I can't help but accentuate as a thought which we in computer-
assisted literary research (stylometry, computational thematics, etc., where
electronic texts are usually indispensable) have been trying to
put across to colleagues who use traditional tools in their literary research:
-----
Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 8, No. 0151. Wednesday, 24 Aug 1994.