8.0237 Qs: E-mail router; Signs and Portents (2/42)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 10 Oct 1994 22:47:24 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 8, No. 0237. Monday, 10 Oct 1994.

(1) Date: Thu, 6 Oct 1994 18:52:50 +0100 (GDT) (15 lines)
From: Maurizio Lana <lana@rs950.cisi.unito.it>
Subject: Router or relay address?

(2) Date: Mon, 10 Oct 94 11:14:32 CDT (27 lines)
From: stan kulikowski ii <STANKULI@UWF>
Subject: the variety and frequency of signs and portents?

Date: Thu, 6 Oct 1994 18:52:50 +0100 (GDT)
From: Maurizio Lana <lana@rs950.cisi.unito.it>

And, more interesting: is there somewhere a relay or router such that if
you send to it some mail for a .bitnet address
(xxxx@yyyyy.bitnet%clever.relay), it
knows how to route correclty the message in the new Internet way?
Many thanks to anyone can help me.

If possible CC: your message directly to me.
Maurizio
Maurizio Lana - CISI, Universita' di Torino
lana@cisi.unito.it fax: 39 11 899 1648