8.0320 Rs: The Future of Humanities and Arts (2/34)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Thu, 17 Nov 1994 18:49:16 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 8, No. 0320. Thursday, 17 Nov 1994.

(1) Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 08:49:07 +0000 (18 lines)
From: fbrody@pop.tuwien.ac.at (Florian Brody)
Subject: Re: 8.0301 R: The Future of Humanities and Arts (1/48)

(2) Date: Thu, 17 Nov 94 11:33 PST (16 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU>

Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 08:49:07 +0000
From: fbrody@pop.tuwien.ac.at (Florian Brody)

Thx for the info in regarding the robot arm at USC - please include the URL
when refering to places in the net - makes life much easier when checking
it out.

thx

Florian Brody New Media Consulting
Lerchenfelderstrasse 63 Tel: +43 1 526 43 03
A-1070 Vienna, Austria Fax: +43 1 526 04 69
FBRODY@POP.TUWIEN.AC.AT