8.0372 Qs: Baldwin Archives; Classicists in Chicago (2/42)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Wed, 8 Mar 1995 23:33:19 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 8, No. 0372. Wednesday, 8 Mar 1995.

(1) Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 11:23:18 GMT (20 lines)
From: Ian Budden <I.D.Budden@sussex.ac.uk>
Subject: James Baldwin Archives

(2) Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 12:25:23 +0100 (22 lines)
From: viden@trubaduren.hum.gu.se
Subject: Classicists in Chicago

Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 11:23:18 GMT
From: Ian Budden <I.D.Budden@sussex.ac.uk>

Could anyone please give me any ideas as to where there might be any
archives of James Baldwin's work (especially but not only in
manuscript)?

Please excuse cross-posting of this message.

Ian Budden, email: i.d.budden@sussex.ac.uk
Information Services,
University of Sussex Library, Tel: +44 (0) 1273 678440
Brighton, Fax: +44 (0) 1273 678441
United Kingdom, BN1 9QL.