8.0457 Conference Listserv (1/478)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Sun, 9 Apr 1995 23:32:27 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 8, No. 0457. Sunday, 9 Apr 1995.

Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 10:29:45 -0400 (EDT)
From: Claire Smith <csmith@epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Conference/Listserv

To HUMANIST Subscribers,

The following is a conference announcement cited by the Listserv,
NAC (News Announce Conferences) which announces calls for papers and
conferences. You can subscribe to NAC by sending the single-line message:

Subscribe NAC yourfirstname yourlastname

to: Listserv@VM1.NODAK.EDU

Once subscribed, postings/queries may be sent to:

NAC@VM1.NODAK.EDU

Note: As you will see below, NAC mentions the conference announcement
index which is a WorldWideWeb page announcing conferences for a range
of areas, including education. New postings here are welcomed too.

Claire Smith, CCH Information Officer, University of Toronto.
csmith@epas.utoronto