9.0045 Rs: Manifestos; M-R Text Tools (2/79)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Sat, 27 May 1995 19:51:09 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 9, No. 0045. Saturday, 27 May 1995.

(1) Date: Fri, 26 May 95 13:34:08 PDT (31 lines)
From: ltaylor@CS.UCLA.EDU
Subject: Re: 9.0041 Qs: M-R Texts; Manifestos; ASCII Tools (3/42)

(2) Date: Sat, 27 May 95 14:21:15 EWT (48 lines)
From: Dorothy Day <DAY@ucs.indiana.edu>

Date: Fri, 26 May 95 13:34:08 PDT
From: ltaylor@CS.UCLA.EDU

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 9, No. 0041. Friday, 26 May 1995.

(2) --------------------------------------------------------------31----
Date: Mon, 22 May 95 17:18:10 PST
From: "jwical" <jwical@ccmail.llu.edu>
Subject: humanist manifesto I and II

Does anyone on this list know where I can get a copy of the Humanist
Manifesto I and Humanist Manifesto II on-line?

John Wical
jwical@ccmail.llu.edu

There is a large library of freethought, atheist, and Humanist
material available at freethought.tamu.edu.

Some relevant web pages:

http://purcell.ecn.purdue.edu/~willey/humanism/humanism.html
Humanism

http://freethought.tamu.edu/
The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Secular Issues

LAT