9.157 queries many & interesting

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Fri, 15 Sep 1995 18:41:56 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist

[1] From: ATLHMV@puknet.puk.ac.za (13)
Subject: Query: CAT in literary theory

[2] From: Marta Steele (15)
<Marta_Steele@pupress.princeton.edu>
Subject: article

[3] From: maurizio lana <lana@cisi.unito.it> (6)
Subject: PHI address, phone. etc (Q)

[4] From: Moti Cohen <moti@lion.cs.qc.edu> (8)
Subject: OCR Program

[5] From: "John S. Gordon" <jsgor@conncoll.edu> (12)
Subject: Humanist query

Date: Fri, 15 Sep 95 11:25
From: ATLHMV@puknet.puk.ac.za

Dear Fellow-Humanists

Is anybody out there working on computer assisted training in literary
theory? We are trying to build-up such a training programme/course to
teach some of the basic concepts and would like to discuss mutual
problems, like, e.g. which platform is best for developing such a beast?
Summit, Quest, StorySpace, IconAuthor are some of the authoring
programmes we know of, but most of the work thus far has been done in
Visual Basic (which takes a lot of time).

Or are there any lists dedicated to this kind of discussion?

Plse eMail me personally

Many thanks

Hein Viljoen Department of Linguistics and Literary Theory,
Potchefstroom University for CHE, Potchefstroom, 2520 South Africa
tel 27-148-299-1501 fax 27-148-299-1562 email atlhmv@puknet.puk.ac.za

[Editor's intrusive note: please also e-mail your replies to Humanist.]