9.166 learning and IT

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Mon, 18 Sep 1995 18:48:41 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist

[1] From: Hugh Nicoll <hnicoll@funatsuka.miyazaki- (9)
mu.ac.jp>
Subject: Re: 9.162 - req. citation for _Alt-J_

[2] From: Ted Underwood <wu10@cornell.edu> (26)
Subject: re: 9.162 learning and IT

[3] From: Judith Edwards <ucyljae@ucl.ac.uk> (21)
Subject: Re: 9.158 learning and information

[4] From: Andrew Armour <armour@pncl.co.uk> (30)

Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 10:33:39 +0900
From: Hugh Nicoll <hnicoll@funatsuka.miyazaki-mu.ac.jp>

Greetings all,

Very much enjoying the continuing discussion of learning and information
and the application of IT in meeting instructional goals. Dave Postles
mentioned an article from the _Association of Learning Technology Journal_.
Could Dave, or anybody else, post contact information for the publisher?

Thanks in advance,

Hugh Nicoll, Miyazaki Municipal University
Funatsuka 1-1-2, Miyazaki-shi, Miyazaki-ken, 880, JAPAN
tel 81-985-20-4788, fax 81-985-20-4807
<hnicoll@funatsuka.miyazaki-mu.ac.jp>