9.175 MLA guidelines HTMLized; U Vic Writer's Guide

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 00:24:06 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist

[1] From: John Merritt Unsworth (4)
<jmu2m@jefferson.village.virginia.edu>
Subject: mla guidelines, html-ized

[2] From: Arnie Keller <akeller@sol.uvic.ca> (25)
Subject: University of Victoria's Hypertext Writer's Guide

Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 11:48:18 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Merritt Unsworth <jmu2m@jefferson.village.virginia.edu>

Dear Humanists:

If you'd like to point to an html version of the draft MLA guidelines on
Evaluating Computer-Related Work in the Modern Languages, I've put one up
at http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu/mla.guidelines.html

John Unsworth

Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 19:19:23 -0700
From: Arnie Keller <akeller@sol.uvic.ca>

I'd like to invite readers of the Humanist and their students to visit the
University of Victoria's Hypertext Writer's Guide. Our URL is as follows:

http://webserver.maclab.comp.uvic.ca/writersguide/welcome.html

Originally prepared for students in the English Department at the University of
Victoria, the Guide is an introduction to the process of writing and to the
study of literature. We're pleased to make its hypertext version
available to writers and students of literature across the World Wide Web.

If you have any questions or comments, I'd welcome them. And I do hope
you'll get the chance to visit us.

Arnie Keller
Director of the Writing Program
Dept of English