9.203 monthly greeting

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 20:12:48 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist

[The following says, in brief, "Yes!" and "No!" I think the act can be
done helpfully and painlessly by sending out a very brief message each month
reminding us that all the information one might need is on the WWW
pages to which the URL in the masthead of Humanist points. I will make
sure that these pages are complete. Any problems with this? --WM]

[1] From: Jann Tracy <enp01jt@gold.ac.uk> (17)