9.213 Greek & Latin software

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 23:55:25 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/

[1] From: Giorgio Perissinotto (24)
<giorgio@humanitas.ucsb.edu>
Subject: Re: 9.211 Greek & Latin by computer?

[2] From: Michael Kessler <MKESSLER@ceres.sfsu.edu> (25)

Date: Wed, 4 Oct 95 17:37:08 PDT
From: Giorgio Perissinotto <giorgio@humanitas.ucsb.edu>

>Could anyone point me to any resources allowing to practice greek and latin
>language (absolute beginners and intermediate level) through the computer?
>
>Many thanks to anyone will help.
>
>Maurizio
>Maurizio Lana - lana@cisi.unito.it - fax 39 (11) 899 1648
>CISI, Universita'di Torino - Via S. Ottavio 20, 10124 Torino - Italy
>Editor of "Arachnion. A Journal of Ancient Literature and History on the
>Web" (http://www.cisi.unito.it/arachne/arachne.html)

WINLATIN is a Windows program that is, I think, available on several FTP
sites. I do not have the address on hand, but I will search for it and
report back. But in all likelihood many Humanists will have responded by
the time I find it.

Giorgio Perissinotto,
Chair
Department of Spanish and Portuguese