9.244 Exemplaria? pre-prints?

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Sat, 21 Oct 1995 15:22:02 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/

[1] From: aca102@utdallas.edu (55)
Subject: Re: 9.243 Exemplaria announces e-preprints

I am interested in knowing the background of the Exemplaria project. And
will you please define "pre-print" for me? I am working on a project
that is examining electronic publishing and am interested in what you are
doing here.

Dene Grigar, Asst. Prof.
Texas Woman's University

On Fri, 20 Oct 1995, Humanist wrote:

> Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 9, No. 243.
> Center for Electronic Texts in the Humanities (Princeton/Rutgers)
> http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/
>
> [1 ] From: "R. A. Shoaf, Editor, EXEMPLARIA" (43 )
> <EXEMPLA@NERVM.NERDC.UFL.EDU>
> Subject: EXEMPLARIA Announces Electronic Pre-prints
>

> FOLLOWING IS THE MESSAGE TO BE POSTED
>

> <i>Exemplaria</i> is pleased to announce the first in a series of
> electronic pre-prints of essays from its forthcoming issues. From
....[remainder deleted]