9.281 vagueness, ambiguity, translation

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 08:54:30 -0500 (EST)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/

[1] From: "Peter Graham, RUL" (8)
<psgraham@gandalf.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: 9.261 vagueness

[2] From: Willard McCarty <mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU> (46)
Subject: vagueness, ambiguity, translation

Date: Thu, 9 Nov 95 10:06:22 EST
From: "Peter Graham, RUL" <psgraham@gandalf.rutgers.edu>

From: Peter Graham, Rutgers University Libraries
Simply a thank you to Willard, and to colleagues Diederiche and Pletcher, for
the introduction and continuation of a wonderful discussion. D & P I was
particularly glad to see (and D's mentioning of fuzzy set theory, very
apropos) as helpful responses at the opposite end of the spectrum from the
thumping meat-and-potatoes-no-kickshaws of Willard's correspondent. --pg

Peter Graham psgraham@gandalf.rutgers.edu Rutgers University Libraries
169 College Ave., New Brunswick, NJ 08903 (908)445-5908; fax (908)445-5888
<URL:http://aultnis.rutgers.edu/pghome.html>