9.355 text to image

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 21:25:12 -0500 (EST)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/

[1] From: Deian Hopkin <hopkin@lgu.ac.uk> (55)
Subject: Re: 9.341 text to image

[2] From: Jack Kayser <KayserJ@lafvax.lafayette.edu> (15)
Subject: giffing small text

Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 13:01:33 -0500 (EST)
From: Deian Hopkin <hopkin@lgu.ac.uk>

Of course there is always PaintShop Pro which is available via from
Hensa, University of Lancaster and, I am sure, lots of other places. I
have only used it for limited purposes - TIF to GIF,BMP but it looks as
though it can handle most things. It is also very intuitive and easy -
excellent resizing facility.

Deian Hopkin
London Guildhall University
hopkin@lgu.ac.uk