9.393 MLA sessions

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 22:06:46 -0500 (EST)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/

[1] From: grockwel@mcmaster.ca (18)
Subject: MLA Session

[2] From: U35395%UICVM.bitnet@interbit.cren.net (40)
Subject: MLA sessions

Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 09:44:10 -0500
From: grockwel@mcmaster.ca

Society). For more information you can consult a web page with links to the
abstracts:

http://www.humanities.mcmaster.ca/~reed/DRAMA.HTM

The session will be held Friday 29th of December, 8:30-9:45 am, Toronto
Room, at the Hyatt Regency.

An on-line discussion around the same topic is being held on REED-L. If you
are not already a member of REED-L, you can join by sending a message to
Abigail Young at reed@epas.utoronto.ca.

Yours,

Geoffrey Rockwell, McMaster University
Sall-Beth MacLean, University of Toronto
Dennis Jerz, University of Toronto