9.650 new on the Web

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 19:27:18 -0500 (EST)

[1] From: 59harbin@cua.edu (45)
Subject: NetSERF

[2] From: Mark Olsen <mark@barkov.uchicago.edu> (25)
Subject: ARTFL Encyclopedie Project

Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 10:06:15 -0500

Greetings to you all,

Please excuse the cross posting of this message.

I would like to announce the release of the newest version of NetSERF, an
index of medieval resources on the Internet. It's aim is to bring together
as many medieval resources together into one index as is possible.

There are currently nine major sections, with numerous subdivisions. I have
also attempted to cross-index resources which would fit under more than one
area.

NetSERF's Table of Content:

Medieval Art and Architecture
Medieval Art
Manuscript Images / Sculpture / Tapestries / Other
Medieval Architecture
Churches / Castles / Towns / Other

Medieval History and Archaeology
Anglo-Saxons to Angevins / Byzantium / Economic History / Feudalism
/ Heraldry and Genealogy / Military and Warfare / Social History
/ Vikings

Medieval Literature
Works by Author / Works by Title / Collections of Works / Research
Projects

Medieval Law, Music, and Religion
Medieval Law
Civil law, Canon law, other
Medieval Music
Medieval Religion

NetSERF's Research Center
Articles and Papers / Associations and Organizations /
Bibliographies / Conferences / Degree Programs / Journals /
Teaching Materials / Other Internet Indices of Medieval Resources /
Miscellaneous

Also you can check out NetSERF's Cool Medieval Site of the Week.

Imporvements and new sites are being added almost daily. Coming soon:

Medieval Drama, Medieval Philosophy, Medieval Science and Technology.
Also the indexed sites will be available divided by country, region, city
and time period.

I hope you all enjoy NetSERF. I hope you will let me know if there are
things which you would like to see added to it.

NetSERF is located at:

http://www.cua.edu/www/hist/netserf/

Many thanks and sorry for the length of this message,

Beau Harbin
Beau A.C.Harbin The Catholic University of America
59harbin@cua.edu

http://www.cua.edu/www/hist/netserf/home.htm