10.29 annual review; TACT

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Thu, 16 May 1996 18:37:04 -0400 (EDT)

[1] From: Paul Brians <brians@wsu.edu> (10)
Subject: annual review in html

[2] From: "touched by the tangled love of poets." (17)
<DRUMMOJG@jmu.edu>
Subject: tact

[3] From: "C. Perry Willett" <pwillett@indiana.edu> (23)
Subject: Re: 10.27 queries

Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 07:56:44 -0700
From: Paul Brians <brians@wsu.edu>

Glenn Everett wrote:

>Why would HTML "materially increase the labor for the person being reviewed"?

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty fluent in html and use various
translation tools but it still takes me time to translate documents from
Microsoft Word format to html. For someone less experienced it could be a
truly daunting chore. I look forward to Microsoft Assistant for the Mac
(the only thing that might persuade me to upgrade to Word 6.0).

Paul Brians, Department of English,Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-5020
brians@wsu.edu
http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~brians