10.037 TACT

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Mon, 20 May 1996 22:33:49 -0400 (EDT)

[1] From: Geoffrey Rockwell <grockwel@mcmaster.ca> (10)
Subject: Re: 10.29 annual review; TACT

[2] From: Russon Wooldridge <wulfric@chass.utoronto.ca> (24)
Subject: Re 10.29 TACT

Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 10:23:48 -0500
From: Geoffrey Rockwell <grockwel@mcmaster.ca>

On learning TACT:

While it is not a manual for TACT, users may want to try the online
workbook for TACTweb. This was designed to teach students about text
analysis and prepare them for TACT should they continue to a higher level
course.

The URL is: http://tactweb.humanities.mcmaster.ca/tactweb/home.htm

If you want your students to use this you may want to set up your own
TACTweb server rather than point them at ours. We do not watch it closely
except when a course is using it.

Yours,

Geoffrey Rockwell