10.044 Humanist numbering scheme

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Tue, 21 May 1996 18:52:11 -0400 (EDT)

[1] From: Michael Sperberg-McQueen (5)
<U35395%UICVM.BitNet@pucc.Princeton.EDU>
Subject: Re: 10.040 change in Humanist message numbering?

[The following concerns the new (or, rather, return to the old) practice
of numbering Humanist messages with leading zeroes to accommodate the
failures of unintelligent sorting. --WM]

On Mon, 20 May 1996 22:32:40 -0400 (EDT) you said:
>Objections? --WM]

In order to prevent your receiving *only* objections, and falling prey
to a fallacious inference, let me register not objection but approval.
-Michael