10.041 LEXA, TACT

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Tue, 21 May 1996 18:55:14 -0400 (EDT)

[1] From: David Pinaula <pinaula@email.unc.edu> (7)
Subject: LEXA software opinions

[2] From: Ian Lancashire <ian@chass.utoronto.ca> (50)
Subject: Re: 10.037 TACT

Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 02:14:39 -0400
From: David Pinaula <pinaula@email.unc.edu>

I am looking for opinions on the functionality and performance of the LEXA
textual analysis software suite, particularly regarding handling multiple
texts in producing lemmatized indexes. How does it compare to TACT's
feature set? I'd like some informed commentary before I invest my kroners.

David Pinaula
English Dept.
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
pinaula@email.unc.edu