10.0509 Sedlows? religion & Internet? prosopography?

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 19:06:06 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: "Randall L. Jones" <Randall_Jones@byu.edu> (5)
Subject: Walter & Sally Sedlow?

[2] From: BOES HENRIK L <boesh@ucsub.Colorado.EDU> (13)
Subject: Religion and Internet Technology

[3] From: WILLARD MCCARTY <willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk> (4)
Subject: prosopography?

--[1]----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 10:43:57 -0500
From: "Randall L. Jones" <Randall_Jones@byu.edu>

I received a phone call from someone today who is trying to make
contact with Walter and Sally Sedlow. I remember that they used to
come regularly to meetings having to do with humanities and
computing, but I have not seen them for a long time. If anyone
knows anything about would they please send me a message? Thanks.

Randall Jones