10.0520 new on WWW

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 23:30:37 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: Willard McCarty <Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk> (11)
Subject: bibliography of MUD; AltaVista in Europe

[2] From: Danilo Curci <danilocr@ns.numerica.it> (54)
Subject: Re: 10.0507 new in American Verse Project

--[1]----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 10:04:52 +0000 ()
From: Willard McCarty <Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk>

Apropos the recent discussion of MUDs and the like, I have stumbled
upon an online bibliography: Daniel Pargman, "The MUD literature
reference list", at <http://miamimoo.mcs.muohio.edu/mudlit.html>.
Unfortunately it appears to have last been modified on 16 Apr 1995.
More recent information would be welcome, I am sure.

Humanists in Europe may also like to try out the new Swedish mirror of
AltaVista, at <http://www.altavista.telia.com>. You get to choose the
language in which the engine speaks back to you.

WM

Dr. Willard McCarty, Senior Lecturer / Centre for Computing in the
Humanities
King's College London / Strand / London WC2R 2LS U.K.
voice: +44 (0)171 873 2784 / fax: +44 (0)171 873 5081
Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk