10.0527 e-diss; Italian linguistics; plagarism

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 08:41:27 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: mgk3k@faraday.clas.virginia.edu (13)
Subject: electronic dissertations news and updates -- for
Humanist

[2] From: Stefania Spina <sspina@mbox.vol.it> (29)
Subject: New web page on italian linguistics

[3] From: PESELYG@APSU01.APSU.EDU (34)
From: James O'Donnell <jod@ccat.sas.upenn.edu>
From: Linda Wright <lwright@cac.washington.edu>
Subject: suspicious minds, or to catch a thief (fwd)

--[1]----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 17:08:49 -0500
From: mgk3k@faraday.clas.virginia.edu
Subject: electronic dissertations news and updates -- for Humanist

If you haven't been by the electronic theses and dissertations site lately,
you might want to take a look; there have been a number of recent additions
to the ETD projects directory, and I have also just added a link to the ETD
submission guidelines which UMI has recently released. In addition, I have
placed on-line a draft of a paper entitled "Electronic Publishing and
Doctoral Dissertations in the Humanities," which I will be presenting at the
upcoming MLA. Commentary would be most appreciated. All of this is at:

http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/ETD/ETD.html

(The essay and the link to UMI are off of the "about ETDs" section.)

--Matt
Matthew G. Kirschenbaum University of Virginia
mgk3k@virginia.edu Department of English
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~mgk3k Electronic Text Center