10.0537 fonts for Hebrew? identify a poem?

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 19:01:17 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: shlomo <shlomo@erez.cc.biu.ac.il> (9)
Subject: Windows Fonts for transliterated Hebrew

[2] From: "Jerome V. Brown" <sophia@uwindsor.ca> (26)
Subject: Identification of a Poem for a Former Student.

--[1]----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 12:23:29 -0500
From: shlomo <shlomo@erez.cc.biu.ac.il>

Hi there!

I am trying to find Windows fonts for transliterating Hebrew and other
Semitic languages.

Specifically, I am looking for fonts with underdotted h, z, and macrons
over vowels.

If you know where I could obtain such fonts, please let me know.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Shlomo Sela
Computer Center, Bar Ilan University.
Ramat Gan, Israel