10.0638 Borchert? e-conferences? Busa?

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 21:34:16 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: Nico Weenink <noki@worldonline.nl> (17)
Subject: Existentialism and Borchert

[2] From: Stefan Sinclair <4ss42@qsilver.queensu.ca> (24)
Subject: Electronic conferences

[3] From: Mavis Cournane <cournane@curia.ucc.ie> (4)
Subject: Busa

--[1]----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 05:33:58 +0100
From: Nico Weenink <noki@worldonline.nl>

Dear collegues,

I'm posting this message for a friend who is very interested in
existentialism. She is studying German Literature and wants to write a
dissertation on Borchert and Extentialism. Was there a existentialistic
movement in Germany? Can anyone help her on this topic? Especially those
who are familiar with Kierkegaard, Heidegger and Sartre are asked to
respond.

Thanks in advance.

Nico.

Nico Weenink