10.0678 COCOA/OCP

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 19:54:28 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: Pamela Cohen <pac@rci.rutgers.edu> (13)
Subject: Re: 10.0668 COCOA/OCP

[2] From: Lou Burnard <lou@vax.ox.ac.uk> (32)

--[1]----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 10:06:41 -0500
From: Pamela Cohen <pac@rci.rutgers.edu>

A correction: The Center for Electronic Texts in the Humanities is jointly
sponsored by Rutgers and Princeton Universities.

> [1] From: Jim Marchand <marchand@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> (24)
> > If it is important, you could get in touch with Susan Hockey,
>who could give you more information. She is Director of the Center for
>Electronic Texts in the Humanities at Princeton.
Pamela Cohen
Center for Electronic Texts in the Humanities
169 College Avenue, New Brunswick NJ 08903
phone: (908) 932-1384 / fax: (908) 932-1386
http://www.ceth.rutgers.edu
pac@rci.rutgers.edu