10.0717 TACT queries

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 09:10:47 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: "John D. Bradley" <john.bradley@utoronto.ca> (43)
Subject: Re: Urgent Help needed with TACT 2.1

Elisabeth Burr recently posted a note to Humanists describing a problem she was
having with TACT. I cut and paste her query into Usebase running the Volpone
database and it certainly seemed to work correctly. I also tried a
similar query on a different database. I'll be talking directly to Dr.
Burr to get more information.

HUMANISTs might be interested in the TACT-L listserv. Problems of this
kind are often discussed there. To subscribe, send the message:

subscribe tact-l <your name>

to listserv@listserv.utoronto.ca.

Best wishes. ... john bradley