10.0833 new on WWW

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 22:07:30 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: AL SHOAF <rashoaf@clas.ufl.edu> (28)
Subject: EXEMPLARIA Preprint of "PIERS PLOWMAN and the Sublime"

[2] From: "H-clc (Barbara Diederichs)" <bdiederi@ucsd.edu> (11)
Subject: Longman Web Site

[3] From: "Michael S. Hart" <hart@prairienet.org> (284)
Subject: April Project Gutenberg Newsletter

--[1]----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 13:33:14 -0400 (EDT)
From: AL SHOAF <rashoaf@clas.ufl.edu>

The Editors of EXEMPLARIA are pleased to announce the electronic
preprint of "PIERS PLOWMAN and the Sublime" by Murray J. Evans (The
University of Winnipeg) which is currently scheduled to appear in EXEMPLARIA
9.2 (October 1997). The preprint is accessible at URL

http://www.clas.ufl.edu/english/exemplaria

and will remain on-line through the summer. There is a "mailto" link on the
sub-page for those who wish to communicate with Professor Evans.

Recent server and drive changes have caused some minor glitches for
EXEMPLARIA's mainpage; if you encounter difficulties, please call them to
our attention at

exempla@nervm.nerdc.ufl.edu

or use the "mailto" link on the mainpage.

We are gratified by the response to our preprint activity, and we
look forward to hearing from readers who have comments or suggestions.

Thank you,
Al Shoaf

R. Allen Shoaf
Alumni Professor of English