10.0859 multi-media poetry

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 23:23:17 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Lenoble Michel <lenoblem@ERE.UMontreal.CA> (19)
Subject: Re: 10.0857 Multi-media poetry

[2] From: Mike Ledgerwood <MLedgerwood@ccmail.sunysb.edu> (20)

[3] From: Matt Kirschenbaum (25)
<mgk3k@faraday.clas.virginia.edu>
Subject: Re: 10.0857 CDs? NotaBene? multimedia poetry?

--[1]----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 16:20:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: Lenoble Michel <lenoblem@ERE.UMontreal.CA>

En reponse au message de WILLARD MCCARTY :
> From: FOITJA@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu
> >
> I have received a research grant to study how multi-media
> applications might create new forms or styles in poetry and fiction,

Are hypertext poetry or fiction, and interactive literature part
of what you were considering studying? This is of course close to
computer literature. Did you have that in mind too?

One question for you: could you give me references of multi-media
poetry?

Michel.
Michel LENOBLE | Fax et tel.: (514) 485-1799
Litterature Comparee |
Universite de Montreal |
lenoblem@ere.umontreal.ca