11.0119 handmade web pages?

Wed, 18 Jun 1997 21:43:52 +0100 (BST)

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 12:36:41 -0400 (EDT)
From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@parallel.park.uga.edu>
Subject: Your Homepage

>> Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 14:54:40 +0100
>> From: Einat Amitay <einat@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
>> To: corpora@hd.uib.no, LINGUIST@tamvm1.tamu.edu,
>> humanist@lists.Princeton.EDU, nl-kr@cs.rpi.edu, elsnet-list@let.ruu.nl,
>> adaptivehh@uts.edu.au

Hello,

My name is Einat Amitay and I'm a PG student at the Centre for Cognitive
Science, Edinburgh, Scotland. I'm collecting a corpus of *manually*
generated HTML files (homepages, at the moment.... but stay tuned...). I
already 'possess' a corpus of 847 HTML files randomly retrieved from the
web, but this time I need people to give me their consent to use their
homepages. This is where you come into the picture: can you give me the
URL of your homepage so that I could use it in my new corpus? This is
for research purposes ONLY! I promise!

please send the URL to the above email.
Thanks a lot
einat