11.0150 announcements

Sat, 5 Jul 1997 15:12:07 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Neil Beagrie <neil.beagrie@ahds.ac.uk> (21)
Subject: AHDS newsletter

[2] From: Sarah <sarah@HNASHE.COM> (18)
Subject: Environment 97

[3] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@parallel.park.uga.edu> (165)
Subject: Project Gutenberg's 26th Anniversary Newsletter

[4] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@parallel.park.uga.edu> (203)
Subject: CFP: Iberamia 98

Date: Sat, 05 Jul 1997 08:32:50 +0100
From: Neil Beagrie <neil.beagrie@ahds.ac.uk>
Subject: Humanist announcement

The second edition of the Arts and Humanities Data Service Newsletter
is now available from our web site (http://ahds.ac.uk/).

In addition to AHDS news items, the current issue focuses on resource
discovery with contributions about metadata, about integrating access to
diverse on-line collections and catalogues, and about Internet gateways
for the humanities.

We are also launching a new feature involving case studies written by and
for humanities scholars explaining how the creation or use of digital
resources has enhanced their research and teaching.

Many thanks

Neil Beagrie

Neil Beagrie Tel: +44 (0)171 873 5076
Collections and Standards Officer Fax: +44 (0)171 873 5080
The Executive
Arts and Humanities Data Service Email: neil.beagrie@ahds.ac.uk
King's College London
Strand, London WC2R 2LS, UK