11.0168 wiring the schools

Tue, 15 Jul 1997 10:25:18 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Tzvee Zahavy <zahavy@andromeda.rutgers.edu> (12)
Subject: Wiring the schools

[2] From: Patricia Galloway <galloway@mdah.state.ms.us> (5)
Subject: school-wirings

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 21:42:39 -0400
From: Tzvee Zahavy <zahavy@andromeda.rutgers.edu>

By all means - wire all the schools in the US if the aim is to kill the
Internet. Logical? See if you follow this line of deductive inquiry:

- Apple is the leading computer in schools (1980s)
- Children cannot wait to escape the utter irrelevance of schools
- Apple now has about 3% of the PC market

So one might argue, keep the Internet out of schools and watch it flourish.

Dr. Tzvee Zahavy

Home: zahavy@andromeda.rutgers.edu
http://newark.rutgers.edu/~zahavy/tzvee.html

Office: zahavy@jcn18.com; http://www.jcn18.com/
Editor-in-Chief, The Jewish Communication Network