11.0350 7th threshold? e-plagarism?

Tue, 21 Oct 1997 22:19:03 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: James R Hamilton <hamilton@ksu.edu> (8)
Subject: "seventh threshold"

[2] From: James O'Donnell <jod@ccat.sas.upenn.edu> (11)
Subject: advice on e-plagiarism?

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 10:24:44 -0500 (CDT)
From: James R Hamilton <hamilton@ksu.edu>

A colleague in music, not on the list, asks for some help locating a
reference (in ancient Persian philosophy she thinks) to a phrase "the
seventh threshold." It occurs in a renaissance musical setting; and she
wishes to help a graduate student trace down the passage that is being
set.

James R. Hamilton, Head
Department of Philosophy (913) 532-6758
Kansas State University hamilton@ksu.edu