11.0407 on WWW: SPARC, EDSITEment

Tue, 18 Nov 1997 20:23:18 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: Alex Ross <alexr@leland.Stanford.EDU> (5)
Subject: better URL for SPARC

[2] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@parallel.park.uga.edu> (56)
Subject: EDSITEment Is Live

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:32:42 GMT
From: Alex Ross <alexr@leland.Stanford.EDU>

[The following refers to The Scholarly Publishing & Academic
Resources Coalition site, most worthy of your visit. --WM]

Prof McCarty,
I couldn't get the URL in the message (no. 405 [1]) about the ARL SPARC
initiative to work. However, one that does is
<http://www.arl.org/sparc/index.html>.

Alex Ross
Stanford Univ Art Library