11.0470 obey or agree; knowing not Alta Vista

Wed, 17 Dec 1997 20:11:33 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: linda.bandy@mcmail.vanderbilt.edu (8)
Subject: Re: 11.0365 obey or agree? Optopus?

[2] From: Jascha Kessler <jkessler@ucla.edu> (12)
Subject: Re: 11.0467 WWW curiosities, uses and happenings

Date: Tue, 16 Dec 97 04:34:23 CST
From: linda.bandy@mcmail.vanderbilt.edu

>> From: Michael L Ossar <mlo@ksu.edu>
>
>Anybody know who said "I don't obey God; I agree with him"?
>
>Michael Ossar mlo@ksu.edu
>Department of Modern Languages 913-532-1919 voice
>Kansas State University 913-532-7004 fax
>104 Eisenhower Hall
>Manhattan, KS 66506-1003

re: obey or agree. Easy to see how lax I am in handling my email;
apologies if you've already routed the source, but it seems to me this
is the KIND of thing M. Eckart would say. I recall reading such
things from him: God isn't good. I am. He was always knocking God
out of his tallest tree, only to bring Him to human-eye level. I
could easily picture Eckart saying such. Which I could site it for
you. L.B.