11.0588 English word-length? microfilm to digital?

Tue, 17 Feb 1998 21:05:04 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (7)
Subject: length of words in English

[2] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (14)
Subject: Micrfilm to digital images

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:36:15 -0500 (EST)
From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu>

>> From: Yaacov Choueka <choueka@macs.biu.ac.il>

I am interested in the distribution by length of types (different words)
and tokens (occurences) of words in the British National Corpus.
At least, I would like to know the average length of types and tokens
there.
I woud be grateful to anyone who can help in this.

Yaacov Choueka,
Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel.