11.0605 Internet research?

Mon, 23 Feb 1998 21:54:48 +0000 (GMT)

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 09:42:46 -0800
From: "Paul [not \"Brian\"] Brians" <brians@mail.wsu.edu>
Subject: Articles on doing Internet research and publication

I've written an article describing my experiences doing collaborative
research and publication via the Internet (for my Satanic Verses notes at
<http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/anglophone/satanic_verses/>). Before I start
sending it out to journals, I need to catch up on what other people have
published on the subject: articles about what makes research using the
Internet different in terms of resources, priority, collaboration,
documentation and review. I want to be sure to cite any previous work that
anticipates mine.

I would welcome suggestions of articles and books that are essential.

Paul Brians, Department of English,Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-5020
brians@wsu.edu
http://www.wsu.edu/~brians

Humanist Discussion Group