11.0719 computer terms auf Deutsch

Thu, 30 Apr 1998 21:31:47 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: orlandi@rmcisadu.let.uniroma1.it (19)
Subject: Re: 11.0718 computer terms auf Deutsch?

[2] From: Wolfgang Bechstein <wolfie@alles.or.jp> (19)
Subject: Re: Dokugo

[3] From: Willard McCarty <Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk> (44)
Subject: Re: Dokugo, take 2

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 09:01:27 +0100 (BST)
From: orlandi@rmcisadu.let.uniroma1.it

> Would someone please recommend a printed or online source that translates
> current terms for computers and their parts from German into English?
>
> Dr. Willard McCarty

May I remind all those who have such problems, that there exists
one _Bibliografia di Informatica Umanistica_ (ed. Giovanni
Adamo, Roma 1994). E.g., you can find under the nn. 890, 2800,
4407, 5272, 5365, items which fit Willard's request.

Also, in the web page of CISADU you find the "catalogo" of
the Biblioteca di Informatica Umanistica, with on-line
interrogation by subject (e.g. see Informatica generale,
Dizionari e enciclopedie).

Cordialmente, Tito Orlandi

Tito Orlandi orlandi@rmcisadu.let.uniroma1.it
CISADU - Fac. di Lettere Tel. 39+6.4991-3936
P.zale Aldo Moro, 5 Fax 39+6.4991-3945
00185 Roma http://rmcisadu.let.uniroma1.it/~orlandi