12.0083 Guidebook to Copyright; CHum 31.3

Thu, 18 Jun 1998 23:13:26 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: David Green <david@ninch.org> (45)
Subject: Q&A guidebook to Copyright in the Visual Arts

[2] From: "Nancy M. Ide" <ide@cs.vassar.edu> (62)
Subject: Computers and the Humanities: Vol 31, No 3

Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 12:17:36 -0500
From: David Green <david@ninch.org>

NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
June 17, 1998

COLLEGE ART ASSOCIATION PLANS TO PUBLISH
Q&A GUIDEBOOK TO COPYRIGHT IN THE VISUAL ARTS
Send questions to: <rabaron@pipeline.com>

Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 12:07:26 -0400
From: "Nancy M. Ide" <ide@cs.vassar.edu>

JUST PUBLISHED JUST PUBLISHED JUST PUBLISHED JUST PUBLISHED

COMPUTERS AND THE HUMANITIES
Volume 31 No. 3 1997

Table of Contents
-----------------

FEATURE ARTICLES
----------------

High-quality imaging at the National Gallery: Origins, implementation
and applications
David Saunders
pp. 153-167

PLATA: An Application of LEGAL, a Machine Learning Based System, to a
Typology of Archaeological Ceramics
Engelbert Mephu Nguifo, Marie-Salome Lagrange, Monique Renaud,
Jean Sallantin
pp. 169-187

Digital Preservation: A Time Bomb for Digital Libraries
Margaret Hedstrom
pp. 189-202

Adding New Words into A Chinese Thesaurus
Ji Donghong, Gong Junping, Huang Changning
pp. 203-227

NOTES AND DISCUSSION
--------------------

Language Independent Statistical Software for Corpus Exploration
John Sinclair, Oliver Mason, Jackie Ball, Geoff Barnbrook
pp. 229-255

BOOK REVIEW
-----------

Dickens on Disk
Eric Johnson
pp. 257-260

COMPUTERS AND THE HUMANITIES
The Official Journal of The Association for Computers and the
Humanities

Editors-in-Chief:
Nancy Ide, Dept. of Computer Science, Vassar College, USA
Daniel Greenstein, Executive, Arts and Humanities Data Services,
King's College, UK

For subscriptions or information, consult the journal's WWW home page:

http://kapis.www.wkap.nl/

Or contact:

Dieke van Wijnen
Kluwer Academic Publishers
Spuiboulevard 50
P.O. Box 17
3300 AA Dordrecht
The Netherlands

Phone: (+31) 78 639 22 64
Fax: (+31) 78 639 22 54
E-mail: Dieke.vanWijnen@wkap.nl

Members of the Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
receive a subscription to CHum at less than half the price of an
individual subscription. For information about ACH and a membership
application, consult http://www.ach.org/, or send email to
chuck_bush@byu.edu.

Humanist Discussion Group