12.0142 TLG networking?

Thu, 23 Jul 1998 12:53:57 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Jim Julich <james-julich@uiowa.edu> (8)
From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (8)
Subject: Software for networking TLG

**I am sending this question to Humanist for a colleague who is not on the
**list. Please reply directly to him: james-julich@uiowa.edu

Thank you,

Chris Africa
History & Social Sciences Bibliographer\
University of Iowa Libraries
chris-africa@uiowa.edu

---------------------------------------

We have a site license to network the TLG (Thesaurus Linguae Graecae)
CD-ROM database and are looking into purchasing some good software for
either PC or Mac platforms. Any recommendations, success/failure stories
would be appreciated. Please respond to me directly & thanks,

Jim Julich
Humanities & Latin American Studies Bibliographer
Univ. of Iowa Main Library
james-julich@uiowa.edu
tel: 319-335-5173

Humanist Discussion Group