12.0150 conferences and calls

Sat, 1 Aug 1998 21:31:06 +0100 (BST)

Subject: Conference: Assessing New Technologies in the Arts and

Subject: Coling/ACL Workshop on MULTILINGUAL INFORMATION

Subject: Special Offer: EU Workshop

Subject: NLP+IA 98 /TAL+AI 98 Registration Info + timetable for

Subject: CFP - Special issue of CL Journal- Finite State

Subject: Call For Papers and Projects for Assessing New

[7] From: David Green <david@ninch.org> (185)
Subject: REMINDERS: DRH Registration; LC/Ameritech Deadline

Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 10:37:19 -0500
From: David Green <david@ninch.org>
Humanities

NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
July 29, 1998

ASSESSING NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARTS & HUMANITIES
October 9-11: New York University
<http://www.nyu.edu/education/cahe/caheconf.html>
CALL FOR PROPOSALS DEADLINE Sept. 1

A particularly ambitious and wide-ranging conference that includes, apart
from plenary and break-out sessions, "mini-sessions, critiques, and
exhibits...for special presentations in the various disciplines (visual
arts, music therapy, dance therapy, literature, dance, music, etc.) along
with scheduled critiques of selected media artworks.)" There is al;so a
program of related performances around the city during the conference. I
encourage those interested to explore the conference website.

David Green

[material deleted]