12.0153 Greek fonts? book title?

Sat, 1 Aug 1998 21:32:49 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Roy Flannagan <flannaga@oak.cats.ohiou.edu> (14)
Subject: Greek fonts for Renaissance texts

[2] From: Willard McCarty <Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk> (9)
Subject: a parsing problem

Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 15:55:45 +0100 (BST)
From: Roy Flannagan <flannaga@oak.cats.ohiou.edu>

First, I found that some of my paranoia about Microsoft was paranoia. It
was mostly Norton Utilities buzzing around my harddrive, doing mysterious
things I didn't think I had told it to do. When I contacted Dell about it,
they told me not to load the various Norton patrolmen on power-up, and that
seems to work. Now it is only WordPerfect that throw files around the hard
drive indiscriminately.

Now, I wondered if off the top of your head you knew of any available Greek
fonts, compatible with Corel and Windows 95, that might allow me to show
and print characters such as an iota with what appears to be a tilde over
top? Someone suggested GreeKey, but that doesn't work with WordPerfect,
except for the Mac version. I cannot get WPWIN 7 to call up Greek.tff, a
True Type font a friend sent me, either. I also cannot get overstrike to
work in Greek!

Best to you, as ever,

Roy