12.0333 ACH/ALLC reminder

Sun, 10 Jan 1999 14:34:43 +0000 (BST)

Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 08:19:11 -0500
From: John Unsworth <jmu2m@virginia.edu>
Subject: Deadline for ACH/ALLC posters and demos

Just a reminder:

Today (January 7th) is the deadline for submission of proposals for poster
and demo sessions at the 1999 joint annual conference of the Association
for Computers and the Humanities and the Association for Literary and
Linguistic Computing, to be held June 9-13 in Charlottesville, Virginia.
We will accept late proposals, within reason (a week late, not a
month...).

Poster presentations and software and project demonstrations (either
stand-alone or in conjunction with poster presentations) are designed to
give researchers an opportunity to present late-breaking results,
significant work in progress, well-defined problems, or research that is
best communicated in conversational mode.

Proposals should be about 750 words; further details on the format for
poster-session proposals are available at:

http://www.iath.virginia.edu/ach-allc.99/cfp.html

We hope you will consider submitting a proposal.

Humanist Discussion Group