12.0339 copyright; attempting not a crime

Fri, 15 Jan 1999 18:50:51 +0000 (BST)

[1] From: David Green <david@ninch.org> (199)
Subject: COPYRIGHT: Webcast Discussion Thurs. Jan 14, 4-4:45pm
(EST)

[2] From: David Green <david@ninch.org> (151)
Subject: The Public Domain and the Copyright Term Extension
Suit

[3] From: SJ Stauffer <stauffes@gusun.georgetown.edu> (15)
Subject: IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:37:12 -0500
From: David Green <david@ninch.org>
Subject: COPYRIGHT: Webcast Discussion Thurs. Jan 14, 4-4:45pm (EST)

NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
January 13, 1998

WEBCAST ON "INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & OTHER I.T. LEGAL ISSUES"
Thursday, January 14 at 4:00-4:45 pm (EST)
<http://seminars.cren.net/events/intelprop.html>
(RealAudio required)

Cornell University's Steve Worona and Margie Hodges Shaw, Co-Directors of
Cornell's Computer Policy and Law Program will answer questionson
intellectual property issues, with a particular focus on "who owns what" on
university campuses. Questions may be submitted ahead of time
<mailto:expert@cren.net> or asked during the webcast.

This webcast is part of the Corporation for Research and Educational
Networking's series "TECH TALK WITH THE EXPERTS.

David Green
===========

>From: Prue Adler <prue@arl.org>
>To: "Digital Future Coalition Discussion List" <dfclist@list.alawash.org>
>>Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:46:05 -0500 (EST)

David L. Green
Executive Director
NATIONAL INITIATIVE FOR A NETWORKED CULTURAL HERITAGE
21 Dupont Circle, NW
Washington DC 20036
www-ninch.cni.org
david@ninch.org
202/296-5346 202/872-0886 fax

See and search back issues of NINCH-ANNOUNCE at
<http://www.cni.org/Hforums/ninch-announce/>.