12.0411 e-dissertations

Mon, 8 Feb 1999 20:46:18 +0000 (BST)

[1] From: Matt Kirschenbaum (25)
<mgk3k@jefferson.village.virginia.edu>
Subject: Re: 12.0405 diss published electronically?

[2] From: Claudia Calori <clami@galactica.it> (9)
Subject: R: 12.0241 e-publishing of dissertations

Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 20:45:58 +0000
From: Matt Kirschenbaum <mgk3k@jefferson.village.virginia.edu>

> Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 20:17:18 +0000
> From: Ari Kambouris <aristotl@interport.net>
> >
> Fellow Humanists,
>
> At the risk of being redundant, was there not a list posted of some
> dissertations that had been published electronically, when this topic was
> broached in a previous Humanist thread. If so, would one of you be so kind
> as to forward that to me.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ari

I don't know if this is the "list" to which Ari refers, but my
Electronic Theses and Dissertations in the Humanities site includes a
directory devoted to tracking innovative ETDs:

http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/ETD/

(It's been a while since I posted this URL to Humanist, and thought
others here might be interested too.) Best, Matt

Matthew G. Kirschenbaum
Department of English
Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
University of Virginia

mgk3k@virginia.edu or mattk@virginia.edu
http://www.iath.virginia.edu/~mgk3k/