12.0499 online courses? poem? Eliza?

Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:13:34 +0000 (BST)

[1] From: David Green <david@ninch.org> (26)
Subject: Online courses in humanities, arts, foreign languages
in Europe?

[2] From: W Schipper <schipper@morgan.ucs.mun.ca> (21)
Subject: Finding a poem

[3] From: Jim Marchand <marchand@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> (16)
Subject: Eliza

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:07:18 +0000
From: David Green <david@ninch.org>
Subject: Online courses in humanities, arts, foreign languages in Europe?

>Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 09:18:48 -0500
>From: William Gilcher <wgilcher@goethe-dc.org>
>To: David Green <david@ninch.org>
>Dear David,
>I am trying to identify online courses that are either offered or are in
>development in Europe in the fields of the humanities, the arts, and
>foreign languages. I have found a few interesting things, but not much.
>Do you have any suggestions?
>
>Bill Gilcher

David L. Green
Executive Director
NATIONAL INITIATIVE FOR A NETWORKED CULTURAL HERITAGE
21 Dupont Circle, NW
Washington DC 20036
<http://www.ninch.org>
david@ninch.org
202/296-5346 202/872-0886 fax

Subscribe to the NINCH-ANNOUNCE public listserv for news on
networking cultural heritage. Send message "Subscribe NINCH-Announce
Your Name" to <listproc@cni.org>.