12.0531 English word-list?

Humanist Discussion Group (humanist@kcl.ac.uk)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 18:43:14 +0100 (BST)

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 12, No. 531.
Centre for Computing in the Humanities, King's College London

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 18:42:45 +0100
From: Stefan Sinclair <4ss42@qsilver.queensu.ca>
Subject: Word lists

I feel a bit ashamed to admit this because I thought it would be
relatively easy to find (and it may well be that I'm looking in the wrong
places), but I can't seem to track down an English word list that has
separate entries for each inflected form indicating the lemmatised form
and parts of speech information. I have a French equivalent that looks
something like this:

[inflected form] [lemmatised form] [parts of speech info]

Any pointers to anything remotely similar would be greatly appreciated.
Since I already have lists with POS info, even a list that would allow me
determine (even if ambiguously) the possible lemmatised forms would be

Thanks in advance,


Stéfan Sinclair, Queen's University (Canada)

WWW: <http://qsilver.queensu.ca/~4ss42/> HCR - Rih: <http://qsilver.queensu.ca/QI/HCR/>

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Humanist Discussion Group Information at <http://www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/humanist/> <http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/> =========================================================================