13.0142 papers on text-analysis

Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:35:32 +0100 (BST)

Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:38:02 +0100
From: Eric Johnson <johnsone@jupiter.dsu.edu>
Subject: Text-analysis papers

Geoffrey Rockwell and others who are interested in papers about
electronic texts and computer-assisted text analysis may want to read some
of my published articles that are online:

http://www.dsu.edu/~johnsone/ericpubs.html

I believe the articles should be accessible to undergraduates. The titles
listed under the heading "Articles about Computers and Literary Research"
are intended to show "insight into a text or corpus that would not be
possible through traditional research methods." In addition, "The World
Wide Web, Computers, and Teaching Literature" and "Professor Created
Computer Programs for Student Research" might be of interest. -- Eric

--Eric Johnson
johnsone@jupiter.dsu.edu
http://www.dsu.edu/~johnsone/

Humanist Discussion Group