13.0154 calls for articles, ideas

Tue, 24 Aug 1999 21:05:18 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org> (39)
Subject: Call for Articles: Digitization & Copyright in
Multimedia Collections

[2] From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org> (176)
Subject: Issues Around Embedding Multimedia in Electronic
Journals; Resource Guide to Electronic Journals

Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 21:00:12 +0100
From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org>
Subject: Call for Articles: Digitization & Copyright in Multimedia Collections

NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
News on Networking Cultural Heritage Resources
from across the Community

August 23, 1999

UK VINE JOURNAL INVITES ARTICLES ON MULTIMEDIA DIGITIZATION
Issue on Digitization and electronic copyright
in the creation of electronic collections
<http://agent.sbu.ac.uk/publications/digicall.html>http://agent
<http://agent.sbu.ac.uk/publications/digicall.html>http://agent.sbu.ac.uk/pu
blications/digicall.html

>Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:53:42 +0100
> >From: Andrew Cox <coxam@SBU.AC.UK>
> >
>VINE, published quarterly by LITC, at South Bank University London, is a
>respected journal covering all IT applications in libraries and
>information services. VINE's aim is to publish informative,
>well-researched writing that will be of immediate practical use to its
>busy, influential leadership. Each issue is an overview of a particular
>topic.
>
>We are planning a special issue on Digitisation and electronic copyright
>in the creation of electronic collections and trusted repositories of
>texts and multimedia. Several authors have already been identified, but
>we would be interested in articles on
>
>1.digitisation of sound, moving images
>2.digitisation in archives
>3.digitisation in museums
>4.an overview of Electronic Reserves developments in the USA
>
>As always contributions from outside the UK are very welcome.
>
>For more information please contact Andrew Cox at LITC, coxam@sbu.ac.uk
>+44 (0)171 815 7843 /7058.
>Or visit
<http://agent.sbu.ac.uk/publications/vine.html>http://agent.sbu.ac.uk/public