13.0173 humanities computing

Mon, 6 Sep 1999 20:45:53 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Dene Grigar <dene@eaze.net> (142)
Subject: Re: 13.0171 humanities computing

[2] From: "Michael S. Hart" <hart@prairienet.org> (31)

Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 20:30:00 +0100
From: Dene Grigar <dene@eaze.net>

They are quickly becoming transparent and many folks are now writing and
speaking about that phenomenon. Se Cynthia Selfe's CCCC keynote, now
article in CCC, about "paying attention" to the transparency of computer
technology. Also, Michael Joyce, in his book _Of Two Minds_ writes about
mindfulness. . .

Dene